When you become a member of Grants Pass Museum of Art, in addition to supporting art education for children, your tax-deductible contribution allows us to enhance lives by offering art experiences that stimulate the senses, intrigue the intellect and bring joy to the spirit.
- Your membership dollars help fund:
- Exhibitions: local, regional, national and international
- Art classes for all ages
- Art talks, lectures and film series
- Youth art-workshop scholarships
- Community outreach
- and much, much more
Your GPMA Membership Benefits Include
- Recognition on the Museum Wall of Honor for a Membership
($1000 or more) (Located on lobby wall to the left as you enter)
- Acknowledgement on the Museum Recognition Plaque
($500 to $999)
- Use of Museum space for private event
(Call for availability).
- Credit Card Pledge & Installment privileges
- Subscription to Museum Newsletter, Art Matters
- Advance notice of events and exhibits
- Members' Only Appreciation Event
- Annual Members Meeting
- Members Only Exhibit
- Tax Deduction
Membership is based upon the anniversary month in which you join.
Make your selection from the options below.